Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm Headed to the Beach, Dykes!

Well, my lovelies, it is that time of year again: the annual family beach trip.

Yup, once again, there will be these typical southerners, and ME.

And yes, that is a cigarette you see in my mouth, even though I supposedly quit smoking last week. Something tells me that oath simply cannot flourish on a family vacation.
But hey, look at it like this: it IS a week away from this shithole of a town, that school I loathe, and a change of pace. Plus, I might meet a chic for OMFG A TOTES HOT BEACH ROMANCE!

And let's face it, gurlfags, Shannon's schedule leaves little to no room for romance, so if I get a chance for a little somethin' on the side this week, you'll never hear me complain about family life again. I promise. Until next time. 


3 comments:

  1. Schedule schmedule. When it happens, no amount of being busy can slow things down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed you find yourself a hot beach romance... I'll be waiting to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gapingwhole I know. It just hasn't happened yet.

    @Sex,Drugs and Bacon Sandwiches here's to hoping! The view is certainly hot so far!

    ReplyDelete