Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Pride 2012!

Yep, homos, its that time again! Time to get roarin' for the annual 
celebrations. Now, my Pride Month will be rather uneventful, seeing as I have more practical things to be taking care of right now. You know, job.
All that grown up jazz. That does not mean that I can't celebrate, though! I am determined to wave at least one giant 
RAINBOW FLAG

before the season is over. I haven't missed a pride in 13 years, and I don't plan to start now. I've already had a bit of preliminary festival activity


and it has been quite enjoyable. I hope all of you have fun this year and take lots of photos. Also, please remember those who have fought and died to get us this far, starting with the Stonewall Riots in 1969, which brought about the modern LGBT rights movement as we know it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment