Saturday, May 26, 2012

Am I in LOVE?!?!?!

Heya Dykes! I know it's been a hot minute since I posted, but I was away 

with only shitty motel internet. Apologies for the delay! I promise I got something that will make up for the wait! You see, homos, Shannon just might be on her way to gasp! 
Falling in LOVE!



Well, seeing as we just met yesterday, this proclamation is certainly more than a little premature. It is promising, though, because y'all know how long Shannon has been waiting to find OMFG THE ONE. You know, the key that fits into her ignition.


There have been many times it seemed this person had been found, but to no avail, so of course I am treading carefully. This time, though, it feels like it just might be that perfect balance.


Y'all know what I am talking about, right? Sometimes you just know, no doubts, no reservations. Looks very promising, as this person embodies all the things I love about queer life and then some. Firstly, and most importantly, Atheism.


And you fags know that is just about the biggest requirement dating wise for me. Even better, my feeling that


is shared, so I never have to worry about being offensive or respecting something that deserves nothing but contempt.

Secondly, Feminism.

with the understanding that 


thanks to the current GOP war on women, and is socially responsible enough to do something about it, so, of course, this person is also an Activist Like ME. 

What more could I ask for, you ask? Well, volunteering at 


with as big a passion for LGBT Equality as I have

Annnnddd...drumroll please! As if that wasn't enough, Vegetarian Eating!



Y'all know I love some health food that keeps you looking good and feeling even better. With my recent commitment to juicing

someone who shares my commitment to healthy, environmentally responsible eating definitely rocks, and is the tastiest icing on an already perfect cake.

Oh, and as if all that weren't enough, my Non Monogamous Ways are embraced!
Again, what more could I ask for?



Hooray for Compatible Lesbian Love!











2 comments:

  1. I am excited to see where this takes us. I am very glad they we have met. ;-)

    ReplyDelete